During this serious and challenging time of Coronavirus COVID-19 Eakman Construction is committed to keeping a safe and healthy worksite for our Clients, Subcontractors, Vendors, Employees and Visitors in accordance with state and federal laws We are in full compliance with Washington State’s “Phase 1 Construction Restart: COVID-19 Job Site Requirements”.
These COVID-19 Safety Measures include the following at each job site:
• COVID-19 Exposure Control, Mitigation & Recovery Plan Posted
• COVID-19 Site Supervisors
• COVID-19 Safety Training
• Social Distancing
• PPE including Eye Protection, Face Masks & Gloves
• Soap and running water
• Hand Sanitizer
• Surface/Machinery/Tool Disinfectants
• Employee Health Monitoring
• Attendance Log of all Employees and Visitors
The health and safety of our clients and our team members is our top priority. We understand that how we act daily will determine the heath of not only ourselves and our loved ones, we but also the communities we work in day in and day out. We are grateful for the opportunity to get to go back to work, and we understand the importance of setting a good example. We appreciate your patience with us as we all try to navigate a completely new way of doing almost everything.